- The AIWF High School Culinary Octoberfest Contest is a brand new event to raise funds for the culinary arts programs of the participating schools. 100% of the food competition proceeds benefit the High School culinary arts teams competing. Judging will consist of two categories including the People’s Choice and the Judge’s Selection (make sure and look for our popular chef and celebrity judges). Ticket holders will be allowed to sample the contestant entries. This is going to be a unique and exciting event showcasing amazing future chefs!
- The Food Truck Round-up on the patio will once again be located at the south end of the building. You will have the opportunity to purchase food from some of your favorite food trucks with your Beerfest admission.
- Sam Adams Beer Stein Hoisting
Think you can hoist a full liter stein longer than anyone else? If you’ve got what it takes, join us during the Beerfest on Saturday, Sept 28 at the Kansas Star Casino and the Sam Adam stables at the south side of the arena to raise a stein for a chance to win prizes.
- Special Hotel Room Rate for Sept 27 & 28 at the Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 Mulvane. More info to come.
- Getting to or from Midwest Beerfest with UBER
FREE first ride with promo code: MIDWESTBEER for attendees up to $20. Discount applies automatically in-app, and don’t worry, all Uber include a traders policy insurance for your safety.