- Getting to or from Midwest Beerfest with UBER
FREE first ride with promo code: MIDWESTBEER for attendees up to $20. Discount applies automatically in-app.
- Bagpipes and Kilts to open the Beerfest!
The Grand Tasting will be opened by The Wichita Caledonian Pipes & Drums. This group of talented musicians are the premier performance and competition pipe band in south central Kansas. Since its founding in 2006 by members of the Wichita music community, WCPDB has quickly become a leader in honoring, teaching and sharing the spectacular legacy of traditional Highland Bagpipe music.
- Midwest Wingfest
Chicken wing Cook-off contest featuring chicken wings prepared by local restaurants and chefs. Separate admission is $8 (with your admission to the Beerfest) and all proceeds will help Wichita, Andover and Augusta expand bike paths and trails. Your ticket entitles you to sample the wings and vote for your “People’s Choice.”
- Chicken Wing Contestants
- The Food Truck Round-up will once again be located at the south end of the building. You will have the opportunity to purchase food from some of your favorite food trucks with your Beerfest admission.
- Beer in the Back – Beer available at the Food Truck Round-Up
- NEW!! Text to Vote Contest
Use your phone to vote for BEST Beerfest Brewery & Best Kansas Brewery
- Dance Contest with Ronnie Choy The Dance Man 3 p.m.
Participants dance to a number of tunes spun by The Dance Man to compete for “Best Beerfest Dancer.” Dancers will be judged and prizes awarded! Ronnie Choy, The Danceman, is a 30-year D.J. veteran in the Wichita music scene. Choy got his start at KFDI radio where he worked for 11 years. He is known for being able to read a crowd and know what songs work to get the party started and keep it rollin’. The Danceman’s #1 Rule to Live By; Life’s a dance so you better get to it! Prize awarded to the “best” dancer
- Photo Booths